Monday, April 18, 2011

Video Blogs are here!! Muchhhh Better :)

So I said a few posts ago that I was going to post some of my video blogs on here, I've actually posted most of them on my personal blog, but decided it would be fun to upload some of them onto here.  The intro one was taken back in February when I started taking them, and the other two are just quick little tidbits from during the day.  I haven't quite figured out what I want to do with them all, but if I do I'll let you know :)  As for now, enjoy the mixup! :)  Also, my 5 Gratitudes are at the bottom for ya.  Seriously, if you haven't started this super quick, easy exercise to help raise your baseline happy, you should :)





Monday, April 18, 2011

1. My family to rely on when I am doubting myself or struggling with things in my mind
2. the strength of the awesome sisters in the relief society
3. mexican food like felipe's carnitas burrito. um, yum!
4. beautiful clothes that help me feel confident
5. the coping mechanism of aversion that i resort to when i face challenges I don't like because then i can just avoid the problem altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment