1. Pick fresh apples and make delicious apple favorites: cider, pie, caramel apples! Yum!
2. Go to a craft fair
3. Pull out my favorite sweaters and jackets (don't forget the scarves!)
4. Make homemade hot cocoa and curl up on the couch with a good book and blanket
5. Make homemade bread.... yummm!
6. Pick pumpkins and make delicious pumpkin treats: pumpkin bread, baked pumpkin seeds, pumpkin-apple butter
7. Have a campfire in the mountains, complete with smores and star-gazing (we'll see how well I can pull this off in Boston!)
8. Have a picnic in the cold with homemade warm soup and bread
9. Go on a hayride (I LOVE these!!!)
10. Litter my room with cinnamon/nutmeg, pine, and pumpkin candles
11. Get a new pair of decorative stockings from Nordstroms (this is my own little tradition for myself... love it!)
12. Start holiday shopping (I hate the crowds!)
13. Go horseback riding
14. Make a homemade fall wreath (Another one of my personal little traditions)
This is the wreath I made last year. Now go make one of your own! :)