Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To A Loyal Snuggle Buddy...


This is how my bed has looked the past 2 3 weeks.  
I've been slightly consumed by all my research papers, 
but the good news is...
LAST ONE'S DUE TOMORROW!!!!


Dear Snuggle Buddy,

I really appreciate you having been there for me over the past 3 weeks,
but I think it's time we break up.
Well, I think tomorrow at noon it's actually time we break up,
since that's when my last paper is due.

You've been a real trooper this semester,
keepin me busy during the day 
and from getting lonely at night.

While I will look back on our time together and smile, 
I think it's time I say
see ya later, snuggle buddy, and thanks for being 
THE WORST HOOKUP
I HAVE EVER HAD!!
(Not that you had much competition, I only choose the best :) )

...but I did enjoy the breakup reading.
It was soo much better than the usual! :)


Sincerely,
The Girl Who Wrote >50% of Her Entire Thesis Paper in Bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment