Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunset Cantina: That's Better.

Mexican food is something anyone who knows me knows I love from the bottom of my heart. Homemade tortillas, bubbling cheddar cheese, lime spritzed shrimp with a fork pressed fresh cilantro guacamole... oh my gosh, I'm getting hungry again. No, but really, I've enjoyed trying new restaurants all over Boston and found a gem tonight, right by the main campus! The Sunset Cantina is a busy, upbeat joint right across from the Agganis Arena, and you should definitely try it if you're in the city or ever coming in to visit! They have a HUGE menu with the widest variety of foods I've ever seen on a plastic-covered folding piece of paper. Highly recommend the lime shrimp quesadillas (see below). And, in advance, you're welcome! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment