Monday, February 7, 2011

Lifelong Friends: That's Better.




So I went in to meet with one of my professors the other day, Professor George J. Annas. He is the world renowned expert on Human Rights and Health Law and has penned more books than would fit on my desk. He is also apparently a closet screenwriter, a fact I discovered while having this visit with George and seeing this picture displayed in his office. It's really cool because apparently these 4 cookheads have been together for over 40 years while they've built up the SPH Department of Health Law, Bioethics and Human Rights to what it is today. So cool!! I want lifelong colleagues and friends! How lucky were they?!

These professors, mind you, are all currently my teachers and, trust, they will not be hearing the last of this photo :)

L-R
Leonard Glantz J.D./MPH, Wendy K. Mariner, J.D./MPH, and Michael Grodin, M.D., MPH

No comments:

Post a Comment