Friday, September 9, 2011

Workin' On It...

One of the main things I want to achieve with That's Better is to spread the idea that hard work is good for you.  And most good things take hard work.  I've been struggling a lot lately with my vision of That's Better and where exactly I want to take it, but I know that if I keep working at it great things will come.

Sometimes you just feel like you fit perfectly somewhere, and with everything that's happened to me over the past 10 years I feel like I've been put where I am in life for a reason.  I hope that reason is to help build up others' lives and the joy they experience in them, as well as my own.  And despite this brief stumbling block of trying to figure out how to do what I want to do and {because I'm a perfectionist} the best way to do that, I have faith that persistent hard work can build something amazing.  

I suppose, though, that even the most persistent and hardest work can't do anything if you're so afraid of failure you fail to try in the first place.

And what do I want to do?


I want to build a strong community of supportive young women.
I want to spread the secret that you can choose to be happy!
I want to empower women with the greatest self-confidence ever.
I want to make our generation the best generation on Earth so we leave it better than we found it for our children to enjoy.
And I want to help people lead happier lives by being healthier.



So, world, here is my new commitment: 
To start trying now, the best way I know how, to do what I want to do.  

This is gonna get good... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment